|1600 PMP mock questions||1400 CAPM mock questions||800 SCJP 6 mock questions||600 OCAJP 7 mock questions||590 OCPJP 7 mock questions||556 SCWCD 5 mock questions||500 OCEJWCD 6 mock questions||pdfDownload (java,struts, hibernet etc)|
Hibernate interview questions
!!! Hibernate interview questions !!!
What is the main difference between Entity Beans and Hibernate ?
1)In Entity Bean at a time we can interact with only one data Base. Where as in Hibernate we can able to establishes the connections to more than One Data Base. Only thing we need to write one more configuration file.
2) EJB need container like Weblogic, WebSphare but hibernate don't nned. It can be run on tomcat.
3) Entity Beans does not support OOPS concepts where as Hibernate does.
4) Hibernate supports multi level cacheing, where as Entity Beans doesn't.
5) In Hibernate C3P0 can be used as a connection pool.
6) Hibernate is container independent. EJB not.
Reviews and Comments
PMP, CAPM, PMI is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
Copyright © www.techfaq360.com 2016