|1600 PMP mock questions||1400 CAPM mock questions||800 SCJP 6 mock questions||600 OCAJP 7 mock questions||590 OCPJP 7 mock questions||556 SCWCD 5 mock questions||500 OCEJWCD 6 mock questions||pdfDownload (java,struts, hibernet etc)|
Struts interview questions
!!! Struts interview questions !!!
Go to Struts Tutorials >>> new
What is the Benefits of Using the Validator framework in struts ?
A few of the benefits include:
1) A single definition of validation rules for an application.
2) Validation rules are loosely coupled to the application.
3) Server-side and client-side validation rules can be defined in one location.
4) Configuration of new rules and/or changes to existing rules are made simpler.
5) Supports Internationalization.
6) Supports regular expressions.
7) Can be used for both Web-based and standard Java applications.
8) Promotes a declarative approach rather than a programmatic one.
Reviews and Comments
PMP, CAPM, PMI is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
Copyright © www.techfaq360.com 2016